BIM (Building Information Modeling)
e2020 PMIS displays the BIM 3D model online using the web-browser, independent of the BIM software. The integration of BIM in the e2020 PMIS is especially productive in construction management. The following examples are typical applications:
- Utilize web-browser with no client side application.
- Integrate with construction schedule allowing users to view elements behind schedule, work in progress and subsequent tasks.
- Allow contractors to select their work elements from the model and display the related work schedule.
- Highlight elements with pending RFI, Submittals, Change Orders, etc. and display the information in a tabular format.
- Click on the 3D elements or tabular items to retrieve the related documents.
- Print 3D model image, redline, and attach to RFI or any other reports.
- Click on any 3D element to retrieve the following documents:
- Progress photos
- Meeting minutes
- Daily reports